Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Pics

     Probably my favorite holiday picture of the year....Brecken and Avery giving me their "sweet faces."  Like they weren't just planning to eat the gingerbread house in front of them.  They're sporting their new pj's from Great Grandma and Grandpa Gough. 


 Our Christmas Eve Nativity























Christmas Morning Faces...Christmas is magical with kids

Adam, Hayley and Wyatt (Adam got that sweatshirt from my parents and his wife....funny)

     We had Christmas breakfast at my Mom and Dads, our traditional Swedish pancakes and breakfast casserole...yum.  Then we were spoiled by my parents.  I snapped a picture of Adams' family and then didn't take another picture the rest of the day, too busy having fun I guess.  
     Mid-day we went to church and enjoyed a beautiful choir program.  At first I thought it'd be a bit crazy having Christmas on a Sunday, but it was so nice to be there and feel such a strong Christmas spirit.  I loved being able to wish all my friends in my ward a Merry Christmas too.  
    After church we went to Corey's parents for dinner where we were spoiled again and enjoyed being together.   Hope your holidays were as wonderful as ours. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Nativity pictures! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family! All of them! Man I love you guys! Your holidays look so fun! Christmas is magical with kids, even an 8 month old kid. :)

    ReplyDelete