Thursday, February 23, 2012

Corey & Marci

     I'm one of those lucky people who absolutely LOVE their in-laws.  I really can't say  I have an in-law I don't adore.  My brother made a steal of a find in his beautiful wife Hayley, love all of Corey's siblings and parents and personally think Jared picked his sweet wife just for me (okay, I know he really picked her for him, but I'm sure part of his thought process was, this girl and Amber will be great friends..).  But I have to say, that this girl is by far the most ENTERTAINING.  Shes great on her own, but if you want some real belly laughs she works best with her comrade in craziness....Corey.
     As an example I thought I'd share a recent text-conversation between the two.  A little back-story....a cute man in our ward just gave us his piano as ours was quite old and in need of repair.  Corey had asked Marc if she wanted our old one.  They're in the process of selling their house so they didn't want it there so they didn't come up with a storage spot.  That's where the texts begin.

Corey: " Do you guys really want our old piano? We're fine to hold onto it for a little while, but we need to know either way."

Marci: " Yes we would love it!"

Corey: " Okay, come get it tomorrow k, ok. "

Marci: "Yeah, stick it in the trailer with the rest of our stuff"

Corey: "Um no, but I will stick it somewhere else hahaha"

Corey: "JK Marci"

Marci: "Real mature fart face"

Corey: " pooh head"

     They seriously communicate like this all the time.  Pretty darn funny I think. Oh and I looked for a "nice" picture of Marci where she's not making a funny face or showing her bum....I don't have one, not a one.  Love ya Marc!!

1 comment: