Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter


     Happy Belated Easter.  My thoughts have been a little overwhelmed by concrete and such, but we did have a great Easter so I thought I should document it. 
     We had a great time dying Easter eggs.  Corey rolled his eyes when I told him we were doing four dozen (so immpractical to him) but it was fun.  I love the twins pics, Brecks little face just melts me and you can't help but catch Avery's enthusiasm.
     Every year (since I was little) we go to Scipio.  It's where my Grandma and Grandpa Peterson grew up and we love it.  They have a community egg hunt on Saturday morning and then we have a picnic up at the grove.
After the hunt

     At the grove.... This is a great picture of my Mom trying to stay out of the picture.   Hayley and Adam and sweet Wyatt. Below are the twins "fishing" in the streams.


     On Sunday we had an egg hunt at Corey's parents.  So much fun with cousins....such little time to take pictures, oops!














     I love Easter clothes, but I've found I need a little help in the photography department.  This is the best of the bunch.  I couldn't resist a few of Avery, somthin' about girls and their clothes...




1 comment:

  1. so darling. I love seeing you guys at Scipio. It was fun driving through there the other day and thinking of memories with you. I sure love you and your whole family! :)

    ReplyDelete