Sunday, November 25, 2012

St. George

     Our trip to St. George started in Red Cliffs.  It's always fun for Corey and I to take our kids places we went when we were first dating.  The kids were troopers and had a lot of fun hiking and playing in the water.  I'd forgotten about the natural water slides...beautiful!
      The rest of the weekend was spent hiking, exploring and playing with the other "Larrabee" family.  Jared and Kathy and their girls.  These pictures were taken at the Lava tubes in Snow Canyon.  A great place to explore. 

This picture turned out a little fuzzy, but was the only one I got inside looking out...really beautiful.  

     Thanks Jar & Kathy for such a fun weekend!!  We're so happy we get to spend time with you!




1 comment:

  1. Likewise! thank you guys for the fun time. I can't believe that was over a month ago! I'm glad you took the pictures in the caves, I only have pictures of the park :)

    ReplyDelete