Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Happenings


     We had a fun time exploring and counting all the elves at Gardener Village.  It was cold but was worth it, especially after our treats from Sweet Afton's!



























     Keaton decided to be in the school choir this year and this was his Christmas Concert.  It was a lot of fun.  He and his best buddy Moses are way too cool for their own good!




























     Our Peterson Family Christmas Party is one of my favorite Christmas Traditions.   We start by going to see the lights at Temple Square.  It was beautiful as always! 




    Avery was Grandma's girl!! 
                      Keaton                                                                        
                                                                                        My Dad and Adam at their best...weirdest selves.

     My two cousins Sam and Peter are some of my kids favorite people.  They're like extended uncles with endless patience for wrestling and teasing.  This is Peter, Sam had to work and joined us later at Aunt Tracey's house.

                                                                           Beautiful


                                               This girl has no problem posing for a picture!

     Getting a good picture of our family is kindof a joke.  I did laugh so hard though when I saw Brecken...what's he doing??

                               Yeah, it's the almost 12-year-old that ruined this one...sheesh!
     Who needs a good picture of their family anyways?  These are much more entertaining to look at!
     After the temple we looked at the beautiful decorated windows at Macy's, a great tradition started by the old ZCMI store.  Then we headed to Aunt Tracey & Uncle Brent's for pizza and presents.  They have a great home in the avenues.  Tracey is an artist and I love the magical feel of their home at Christmas! 
                                            

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Crazy kids. I love seeing all these pictures. I am so bad at getting on to check blogs lately, I am behind and LOVING catching up on these posts!

    ReplyDelete