I was talking to my Grandpa a few days after Christmas and he told me how much he missed Christmas morning with little kids, "to watch those little girls open their gifts was really something special." It really is.
McKay has two big bins of legos and couldn't be happier with more of the same!
We couldn't find ramps the size we wanted (for Keaton & Tate) so my resourceful hubby made
some! Everyone got flashlights in their stockings....a big hit!

Avery and Brecken got a kitchen from Santa. To compliment Santa's gift Corey and I gave them the accessories to go with it. When Breck opened his baking set he handed it to Avery and said " here Avery, this is yours." Luckily Santa got Breck a little monster truck as well and he loved it!!
Corey with the new DVD player for our new van...Thanks Santa!! And Keaton with his favorite gift, bike/scooter ramps. All the kids were so cute and made each other gifts. McKay made this "lego set" for Tate complete with instructions on how to assemble it.

We spent the rest of the day with our families. Swedish pancake breakfast at my Mom's with my Aunt Tracey and Uncle Brent and Sam and Pete along with my brothers, of course. Christmas afternoon we spent with Corey's family. A wonderful Christmas day!
so fun! flashlights are a must for stocking stuffers! it really is awesome having little ones on christmas morning!
ReplyDeleteOkay, McKay looks exactly like you in this picture... the morning you. haha What a good looking kiddo, well all of them are really, wow! I love it. And yes, Christmas morning is the best with kiddos, and I only have one right now, I can't imagine the joy of 5!
ReplyDelete