Monday, January 28, 2013

Just Can't Get Enough!

     Anyone that knows me or reads this blog knows I love Christmas cards! I love that despite our busy schedules and long-lost efforts to stay in touch we can wish someone well and let them know that we still think of them and are grateful to have known them. 
      So when the end of Christmas comes I'm happy to take the tree and the decorations down and get back to normal...except the cards.  I leave them up until I decorate for Valentines, which is what we did this past weekend.  But I just couldn't throw them away..so I thought of this fabulous idea, string 'em all together and keep them.  So if you're over feel free to thumb through our bunch of cards from people we love.

2 comments:

  1. I just barely took mine down like a week ago. I also couldn't throw them out, I keep them all in a drawer, stringing them together is a good idea though, then you have them separated into years! Good thinking, woman. Now, to find some string...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! What a smart head you have on your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete