This year Corey and I had a party to go to so we dressed up too. It was pretty fun, I have to say. Corey crashed on his bike and got a black eye/road rash face the night before, but with all that make-up no one could tell.
This year Mac was an astronaut (made the costume himself), Keaton a rock star, Tate a zombie, Breck a power ranger, and Avery was a black cat. McKay and Keaton went out on their own with their best friend Brad. Tate went to a party in the neighborhood and the twinners went out with Corey.
We finished the night off with sorting and trading candy (of course) and watching "Watcher in the Woods."
Almost everyone coordinated their pumpkins to their costumes...pretty fun!


Okay Keaton looks exactly like your dad in the rockstar picture 35 years or more ago! Remember that one? Your kids are so lovely. I sure love you Am!
ReplyDelete