After many years of begging and pleading we finally got Jared and Kathy to move their family to Utah. They were here for about 2 1/2 years and we loved it! They lived 6 minutes away and I loved having them close enough that they'd drop by just so Gretel could leave pictures for the boys.
Recently Jared took a new position in the company and was transferred to Washington state. I have to say we're heartbroken. We love this family. They have the majority of girl cousins in this family and I'm mourning a loss of tea parties and Barbie play dates. We're hoping this position will lead to an eventual return to Utah. Washington, on the other hand, is beautiful and should be a great experience for their family. Love you so much Larrabees!! Have a great adventure!
awww... love you guys! so much! we sure miss you. Yesterday I told the girls I had talked to you, and Gretel said that she misses Mac's jokes, and then Kaihli said she misses all of her cousins, and Ady said she misses Brecky and Avery 'cause they used to watch movies together :)
ReplyDeleteI love that picture, thank you so much for posting it!