Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cabin Adventures

 
     We had a few fun adventures at the cabin this summer.  On one of our July trips we hiked to Salamander Lake.  It's a pretty good hike so I went with the twins planning on turning back when they got tired.  They were amazing!  They made it the whole way. I was so impressed with them.  It's a beautiful place and we even caught a salamander. 


     Late in the summer we went with the Larkins.  They brought all of their fun toys and we had a great time teaching our kids how to drive motorcycles and paddling paddle boards and kayaks.  It was pretty cool watching my 5-year-olds drive a motorcycle and I even took a spin around the block myself.  Across the lake their was a pretty crazy rope swing that Corey & Kevin did.   Great times at the cabin!



No comments:

Post a Comment