Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

 
      Avery &  Brecken had a very fun Halloween program.  They sang about ten different songs...super cute.  Avery is, of course, Elsa and Brecken is Bumblebee the transformer.  
 

 
     I've struggled a little knowing when to tell my kids they can't trick-or-treat anymore.  I love seeing the young men and women on Halloween so for now it's not yet.  Keaton was "goth" and McKay made his own knight costume, creative child.  

 
     McKay & Keaton met up with a fun group of neighborhood kids, Breck & Avery went with Corey along with Tate & his buddy AJ.  Tate is a ware wolf. 
 


 
     After trick-or-treating all the kids came over to sort their candy and watch a show.  I couldn't get a decent picture, but I LOVED having everyone at our house.  Plus our friends Ty & Sunny came over and hung out which was a super fun perk of having their kids over.  Happy happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment