This year the kids were pretty excited about going to middle school together. They may have been a little less excited when they realized how early they'd have to wake up. Still, I can't believe I have two middle-schoolers. Lucky for us the brand-new school is essentially down the street so while the weather is good and bright outside the boys ride their bikes.
Tate is the lone-ranger of elementary school in our family this year. He was a little nervous about that, but he's doing fine representing our family on his own.
These two cutie patooties have a late summer birthday so they're doing Pre-School at Miss Sue's this year. They were pretty excited.
Your blog looks great Amber! thanks for the invite ;) I can't believe how big the kids are, it is so fun to see their cute faces. Kisses and hugs to all of them!
ReplyDelete