Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to School

     What a crazy back to school year!  McKay starts high school this year.  It was totally surreal as I walked through his high school during freshman orientation...."wasn't I just here??"  He's excited and getting taller all the time and as I looked around noticed he looks more like a high-schooler than I realized.

     Keaton is on his second year in middle school.  He feigns a dislike in school but he loves the social aspect of it and deep down inside likes to challenge himself in his schoolwork.  Go Keat!!


     Tate is in 4th grade this year and is fortunate enough to have the best teacher in the school, Mrs. Asay.  This kid works so hard and we're so proud of him and excited for a great new year.  


      And now the twins...in school!!!  Brecken & Avery win for the most excited to start school, but who can blame them, it's kindergarten!  They were more than thrilled to start in Miss Griffiths class and join the big kids on the bus.  I wondered about myself and my reaction to having them gone half a day, but I was so excited for them I couldn't help but be happy.  Love you big kids!









No comments:

Post a Comment