Sunday, January 16, 2011

What the Twins are up to...or should I say into.......

Wow! As hard as it is to have twins I have to say it's stinkin' fun too! These babies are always amazing me at the things they can do.  Our kitchen has a certain crazy appeal to it as all of our chairs must be turned over when not in use.  This is to prevent said "cute babies" from climbing on top of the table or any other surface that they push the chairs over to.  The other day I stepped out of the room to return to the babies playing in the sink of dirty dishes.  They're also pros at dumping out almost full boxes of cereal and scattering paper well, everywhere! Here is a photo journal of twin fun!
The "early years" not too much trouble

Getting to be more trouble, but the chairs still upright

Anything that CAN be dumped out WILL be dumped out!

At least he's generous

Why climb into the bottom drawer when you can get into a higher one?

yum!

So helpful! Who left that chair up?

Silly girl!

3 comments:

  1. First of all yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog and I can keep up on what is happening with your family.
    Second wow how do you ever survive? Those adorable twins look like busy little munchkins. Definitely double the trouble.
    Very cute kids and fun pictures. I love the stove one. I have never had a kid do that. Will is doing a lot of the other things though. He hasn't really climbed a whole lot. I did have to put my chairs down when LJ was younger and Natalie I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of my twin brothers when they were little! I'm so glad you're blogging! You have the cutest kids! I can't believe you're a mom of 5! You've always been amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! Brecken and Avery have to be the cutest twins ever!

    ReplyDelete