Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Fourth Grade Program


Teachers are amazing!  I've always admired them especially because teaching is not something I'd choose to do for a profession and it requires such creativity and PATIENCE! So here are my props to the fourth grade teachers at my kids elementary school!  They did an amazing job putting together the program this year and I thouroughly enjoyed it!  It was entitled "Utah, the music and the memories."  It started with "Brother Brigham" talking about the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, then the Ute Indians and so on and so forth.  They were all dressed up in period clothing, they danced, sang and played the recorder.  The kids loved it and it was truely entertaining.  They even had a little modern-day tribute to David Archeuletta.  Here is a tiny taste of McKay's favorite part.  Great job Mac!  We loved your awesome performance! 

Who ever thought you'd hear Back Street Boys at an elementary school program?!

2 comments:

  1. Good job McKay!! it looks like it was a great program. We can't believe he is in fourth grade! these kids are growing up way too fast. I absolutely love your right column of your blog, it's genius! the kids are going to love reading them later. thanks for the call today Amber! and sorry it got so load and crazy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids quotes column is from my friend Micki's blog, I totally stole it...thanks Micki! So good to talk to you too!

    ReplyDelete