
Last week was McKay's 10th birthday. I really can't believe he's that old. He's such a good kid. He's got an even temperment that exudes calm (most of the time :). He was born at the end of a long journey of cancer treatments for Corey and he'll always be a bright spot in those memories. McKay, we love you so much and are so thankful you're part of our family! Thank you for being such a good example to your siblings and to us. We love you so much!!
To celebrate McKay had a few of his best friends over for a "camping late-night." They had a blast roasting hot dogs, playing games, and watching McKay's favorite movie in a tent in the backyard.
Every time I think about "TEN" I get a knot in my stomach. I'm glad McKay's birthday is a few months before Conner's- somehow watching you guys hit each milestone first makes it feel more manageable. :)
ReplyDelete