That being said, this is a Peterson family tradition and Corey sometimes has a hard time understanding the whole thing. It is generally pretty darn cold and we go up to "The Grove" and roast hot dogs and burgers and hang out in the little house that my Grandma grew up in. So as we drove into Scipio with the snow beginning to fall Corey burst into song...."I don't know why we have to go....so we can be cold in Scipi-O, just so we can all freeze....it'll make us all have to sneeze....." I wish I could remember all of the words, but you get the point. Nevertheless, he was a good sport and we had a fun day in spite of the weather.
| On the hunt! |
| Adam and Hayley and their sweet baby Wyatt.....you look so warm Scottie! |
| Corey's way of making this tradition "his." Riding partway home on his bike. Way to go babe!! Happy Easter! |

Oh! Your Easter picture is so cute!
ReplyDeleteCorey has always had a talent for making up songs! ;)
Sounds like him and Matt could write a musical together.:) I remember you loving Scipio and always think of you whenever we pass it on the freeway.:) Your kids are adorable - but nothing new there.
ReplyDelete