Okay, so I'm a really slow blogger. It couldn't have to do with the fact that I have five very beautiful and messy and demanding kids??!! So here we go. Before school started we made sure to make use of our season pass to the zoo and Grandma Larrabee's Grandma pass to Thanksgiving Point. Here are some pictures so you can have a good idea as to just how much fun we had!!
Mac and Kaihli posing for a picture by Noah's Ark. We're so so glad to have the Houston Larrabees in Sandy!!!
Keaon and Carter
 |
| Gretel posing for a pic |
 |
| Adyson being so good in her stroller! |
 |
| Breck |
 |
| Tater-bug |
Or you have a very energetic brood keeping you busy 26/7 (yes i meant 27-I think most kids grab a few extra hours of the week every once in a while and It's o.k. because it's how it should be)
ReplyDeleteand we love being here!! great pictures Amber! the girls can't get enough of their cousins. let's plan to play together again soon. love you!
ReplyDelete