 |
| Seriously, Keaton wasn't this excited about school, just excited at the chance to do a CRAZY picture!! |
 |
| Big boy starting Kindergarden!! |
 |
Nothing like a buddy to calm the nerves on your first day of school!!
|
Usually I'm quite sad about starting school. I love the unscheduled pace of summertime. We usually have a ton of fun with cousins and playmates at the park. This summer was full of illness which made it easier to say "goodbye summer."
Every year I get a reality check as to how old my kids are getting. This is McKays second to last year in Elementary School and I can't hardly beleive it. Keaton's in 3rd and my "used to be baby" Tate is in Kindergarden. We've gotten off to a good start with good teachers. Here's to a great year of school!!
Grown up for sure! My goodness.
ReplyDelete