I love where I live. There is a huge sense of community here that I've never felt anywhere else. Last year they started putting Christmas lights on the trees at Draper Park. This year they started it all off with a lighting ceremony. It's so nice to live within walking distance of this awesome park. The pictures don't do the lights justice, seriously this white tree is huge! I guess you'll just have to come see them yourself. Just be sure to stop by at our house for some hot chocolate afterwards!
Funny Fact: My running partner and I have watched these lights go up as we run by in the mornings. They'd usually have about one tree lit at a time for us to admire. It was funny to cross paths with each other that night to find out we were wearing the same shirt...a must-photo moment.
I agree, those lights are pretty cool, that white tree looks cool from the distance, like it has a glowing thing on top of it. we'll have to plan a walking tour of the lights on of these days, we'll let you know ;)
ReplyDeleteThe lights were so pretty the other night on the way to your house. I'll have to bring the kids for a closer look.
ReplyDelete