Exhibit A: Breck & Avery in the flour/pancake mix in the pantry
Exhibit B: Three boxes of pasta pulled off of the storage shelf (at MY eye level...I still don't know exactly how they got them down) and dumped into the living room.
Exhibit C: Avery "painting" Tate's homework with mustard.
FYI:
- All of these pictures were taken in the last two weeks
- I really DO watch them, they're fast and deceptive with their sweet 2-year-old faces.
- Both found guilty as charged for making our home a wonderful yet crazy and messy place to live.
Wow you guys have your hands full. My two year old is up to the same kind of stuff but I only have one. They are quick little ones. I sure love you Amber and I know that you know how to take the best from these situations. I need to be more like you. You are such a wonderful mom!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are an amazing mom, seriously, you see the best in every situation and with two 2 year olds that's the best thing to do ;) love you!!
ReplyDelete