I know what you're thinking...why is she posting a Halloween picture in January. Please note the winter sweater beneath the vampires cloak...I took this picture in December. As you can see Tate was not too happy about it, but I couldn't resist. I'm one of those parents who occasionally put the (not so pressing) needs of my children on hold for my own enjoyment and I couldn't resist this one.
Tate was playing dress ups, a very common occurrence at our house. He was jumping around and got a little over exuberant and bit his lip and started to bleed. He came up to me crying and I said "Tate! this is awesome! You've got REAL blood coming out of the side of your mouth and your dressed up like a vampire! You look great, lets get a picture!"
As you can tell by the picture Tate wasn't nearly as amused as I was.
This is hilarious Amber!!!
ReplyDelete