When Mac came home with one of the main parts for his 6th grade Shakespeare play I was nervous. There were so many lines, many of which he didn't have a clue as to what they meant. Boy did this kid prove me wrong. He worked so so hard and memorized every line perfectly. He'd repeat one of his big parts and I'd ask him if he knew what they were saying, and he didn't, but he could still recite the lines. We talked about the play and what it meant and he loved it. His teacher has been so wonderful for him and thinks the world of him. I'm so grateful for good teachers who see the strengths in my children and let them shine. Ms. Larson has done that for McKay.
It was a great day watching his play. Both sets of Grandparents were there to watch Mac in his starring role. Great job McKay!!!
Check out that wig!!
Love you Mac, we're so proud of you!!
way to go mCkay!
ReplyDelete