Corey & Jared had the chance to do some biking together so here are his biking pics. The Larrabees followed us out of Washington and went to the Columbia River Gorge on our way out for some last minute hiking to Multinomah Falls, Horsetail Falls and Ponytail Falls.
Avery had the hardest time leaving. She misses her girl cousins and had so much fun spending the whole week with them including some treasured "sleepovers." She was totally worn out!
Thank you Washington Larrabee's for a wonderful Spring Break!! We felt so welcome and relaxed at your home. It's so great to be able to picture where you are, what your house looks like, etc. We totally miss you more now and can't wait to see you this summer!! So fun to see you and spend so much time together!! xoxo



Love the pictures!! I'm just getting caught up with my blogs and it was so nice to reminiscence spring break. It was so much fun to have you guys here, thank you so so much for making the trip, I know it's not an easy drive ;)
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed that week so much. It's probably a good thing I just read your blog, I don't really have to wait that long to see you guys again ;) We had a great Spring break, now Summer break here we come!!!