 |
| The boys are Corey's best "helpers." |
We have a GREAT yard. Our yard is pretty much the reason we bought our house. It's big, has big trees and a lot of dirt, which is a must-have for a family of mostly boys. It is a lot of work, and we don't pretend to keep on top of it all, but it's enjoyed by our family, friends, and others...as you can see here.
 |
Summertime is the ideal time to appreciate our yard,
but by far the most work. |
 |
| Discovering snow in their new boots. Sweet babies. |
 |
The deer frequent our yard in the summer too, just not as frequently.
Stay away from my tulips deer!!! |
The ground is covered in new snow...I guess I'm craving summer.
I love each of these pictures, and I love your yard too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful yard, the only wildlife we get parolling our own yard is in the realm of ferrel cats. Not nearly as fun, though just as destructive to plants, bless their furry little hearts.
ReplyDelete