Friday, May 27, 2011

The Artist

    





         For the last few months McKay has been in an art class.  For any of you who know Mac he's quite creative and loves to draw and create.  It was so fun to go to his art show and see all that he'd been working on.  This is his eagle, his favorite animal. Below are a few others including his pencil sketch and a horizon picture.  Great work Mac! 

5 comments:

  1. Where is he taking his art class?

    Great job, Macaroni! The pictures look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conner wanted to write a comment too....

    Those pictures are great Mac! I never knew you were taking art class,why didn't you tell me about it?You never told me that youre favorite animal was the Eagle either.

    from Conner,
    you're the best cousin in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Mac he did a great job. That eagle looks pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive McKay!! we love all your pictures! maybe you should give Gretel and Kaihli some art classes now ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serious?! Mac-a-doodle that is the most amazing art work! I am so proud of you! I think I might cry just thinking about how awesome you are!

    ReplyDelete