Here are a bunch of pictures I wanted to share, so this is what the babies are into lately!
Yeah, that's sharpie. They've done this TWICE!
 |
| I honestly don't remember what she got into....yogurt, vaseline??? |
 |
| Beep beep! |
 |
This is the babies favorite game in action. Want to play? Here's how...
Grab something, anything with a handle (note Breck is carrying the baby
doll crib by the mobile). Or, if you can't find anything like that put something
on like shoes, or a hat, or a jacket...endless possibilities. Then proceed to give
everyone kisses and say "bye bye." Go to the front door and stand there
for about 30 seconds (mostly because the door is locked and you can't open
it anyways). Repeat as desired. |
 |
| Now that's a great drive! |
 |
| All dressed up and ready to go! |
 |
Oh wait! These two aren't twins, but plenty of people ask if they are!
Keaton and Tate enjoying Easter treats. |
 |
| Getting tips from Tate for enjoying Spring weather. |
 |
I made the mistake of letting the babies unwrap the butter once.
It is now THEIR JOB. Any time I pull it out of the fridge they come running.
Heavan help me if I need less than a cup! |
 |
| Hiding from Mom before jammie time. |
 |
| Sweet baby with her baby. |
Stinkin cute! Love those kids of your's!
ReplyDelete