Monday, June 20, 2011

PreSchool End of Year

       What a magical time of life!  I love pre-school.  Part of this is due to the fact that I have an amazing friend who teaches it, Christina Hampton.  She was McKay's kindergarden teacher and I've told her many times that she ruined all teachers for me because she's so amazing. 
        The end of the year began with a field trip to the zoo.  It was a bit chilly, but it didn't stop the fun!  
        
 

          While we were there I made sure to take a picture of the cougar country sign.  Corey teases me about being cautious of the cougars that live in our beloved Corner Canyon that he frequents on his bike.  So now I'm totally justified....at least in my own eyes, Corey just rolled his. 

 Graduation was a hoot!  The kids did all sorts of songs with actions.  It was great.   Here is a video if you care to watch.  Awesome job Tate!  We're so proud of you! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun preschool. The video is beyond adorable. I love it. It was so fun to see you all.

    ReplyDelete