Our driveway is finished. It was a very exciting day to watch the three cement trucks come and all the guys smoothing it out and making it beautiful. The kids have been LOVING the long runway for biking, basketball, rollerblading, rip-sticking and scootering. The bathroom will have to wait while we replenish our savings account, but until then we'll just enjoy our beautiful new driveway.
One of my favorite things that came with the driveway are the addition of my flower pots. We used to have a "built in" flower bed full of beautiful, huge hibiscus flowers. Due to the cracks in our foundation we needed to take the concrete to the house. This made me very sad as I really do love the flowers, so Corey gave me the go-ahead for big flower pots done to my liking....and I do, loooove them.
In case you're wondering they're full of red fountain grass, sweet potato vine, lantana, petunias, and coleus. Beautiful!
Yay! it's done it's done! It looks beautiful. I am actually really jealous of it, as ours needs to be done so bad! I love that you love flowers, it reminds me of your mama. love you!
ReplyDelete