Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer of Biking

      Anyone who knows Corey well knows he's an avid biker.  The fun thing is when we get to share in his passion.  During the summer our weekends and even once-a-week weeknights are full of bike races.  The weekly series Corey likes to do has a free kids race before the "dads" race.  It's awesome and the boys love it.  Corey's been really strong this year placing first in his division multiple times.  Pretty amazing for a man with two less quadriceps muscles in his right leg. 
      This is Corey's good friend and BikER buisness partner Nick.  Funny thing is that I went to school with Nick K-12.  Pretty cool. 
      Corey on the first place podium with our twins...obviously we need to do a little coaching with them about the arm raising.


Corey's little brother Tyler told him he'd buy him this awesome tiger shirt (please sense my sarcasm) if he'd race in it and he did.  Pretty hot babe!
This is him and his older brother Jared.  

1 comment:

  1. I am finally caught up on your blog. Man, Am, your kids are so beautiful. Seriously, I LOVE those eyes they are all sportin'. I sure love reading about your family and what is new with you. love you! (I said love a lot in this comment!)

    ReplyDelete