We had a great, fun summer, but it was time... These boys are getting so big I can't believe it! This year Mac's in 6th grade (whoa!), Keat's in 4th and Tater's in 1st. It's just me and the twins at home now. Everyone has great teachers and I'm excited for a good year. Please note McKay's new glasses as he was very excited about them. I think he looks handsome....and old.
Tater bug started a day later than the boys...here he is ready to go!
They are all so handsome!!! I'm glad they are having a good school year, and I like you have more time to update your blog :) I'm loving all the posts :)
ReplyDeleteyour boys are all so handsome! and i think Mac looks a lot like Corey!
ReplyDeleteYour boys really are so handsome! They are so grown up, WHAT, you have a 6th grader! I can't even believe that! We really do need to come up for visit if you are home with only 2 kiddos now! ;)
ReplyDelete