Here are our goofballs-in-training...this girl needs a whole slideshow because she comes by this talent naturally.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
End of Summer Bash!
The last weekend before school started we headed up to the cabin to celebrate. I know I always say this, but there's something about that place...so relaxing and fun. On Saturday we went hiking up above Smith-Moorehouse. It was fun and the kids loved being goofballs for the camera.
Here are our goofballs-in-training...this girl needs a whole slideshow because she comes by this talent naturally.
Back-in-the-day we were into kayaking. We got both of our kayaks while Corey was fighting cancer. One from college friends who pinched and saved to get us this awesome boat and the other from a pro kayaker who ran a camp for kids with cancer that Corey spoke at. We haven't kayaked much since we had our third kid but wanted to keep the boats in use so we took them to the cabin. Now anyone up there can take 'em to the lake and paddle around. Our kids had a blast and I hopped in to see if I could still roll a boat. Another great weekend at the cabin!
Here are our goofballs-in-training...this girl needs a whole slideshow because she comes by this talent naturally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love this! What a beautiful post!
ReplyDelete