Okay, brag alert here. As y'all know I'm very proud of this man that I'm married to and he's pretty much had the biking season of his life so if you mind me gushing over him skip this post and wait a few days and I'll gush over my kids.

Haven't you always wanted to win a big check?? Wouldn't that just be the coolest? Well this summer Corey won
three big checks. Now the funny thing is that the "big checks" weren't even worth a whole ton of money, alright one was greater than one-hundred, but the other two were for sixty-dollars. About what it cost to register for the race, but none of that mattered to Corey, he got a big check. As you can see right here he's very happy about this. After this picture he took his big check inside and placed it on top of my refrigerator for about two weeks. It was lovely. But I was okay with it because who wouldn't have been excited?
Congrats on your big check wins this year babe!!
Here is our friend Kevin winning his first "big check." Way to go Kev!!
Corey's last big check win of the season. And if you'd like to view Corey's collection of big checks you can find them secretly moved from my fridge to his biking shed....yeah, he really does have a biking shed.
Yay, for big checks! I am so proud to know you two! What an amazing hubby you have, and what an amazing wifey he has! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteyay you and corey are so awesome! what an accomplishment! we are so lucky to have you as friends! (not because of the checks, but because you are so great!)
ReplyDelete