All of our children were born in two months of the year, so we have big birthday celebrations in the spring and then in the summer. It was fun to have Zhao here to see how we celebrate! For Keaton's b-day we spent the day at seven peaks and then went to see "Despicable Me 2." I love it when my kids want to see the movies I do...It was a lot of fun. Sure love this spunky, adventurous, great kid!
On the twins birthdays we had family over for a cupcake party. They're four this year and I can't help but be so grateful we're here and not in the NICU. Four is such a fun age and it's really easy to enjoy when they're your babies. Avery is Keaton's rival when it comes to spunk. She really is the best of both worlds loving her dresses and dolls along with wrestling her brothers and riding through the mud on her bike. Brecken is the opposite, quiet sweet boy. He's my best hugger and I take advantage of that often. We're so blessed to have wonderful families who celebrate, support and love us!! It was a great time. Happy happy birthday Keaton, Brecken and Avery!


No comments:
Post a Comment